Why You Should Choose A Water Cooler Supplier Who Is A BWCA Member
Posted on September 28th 2017 by Will Vickery
Thirsty Work is proud to announce that we have achieved our best ever BWCA, which is a reward for all the hard work that the Thirsty Work team have put in over the past year. Find out in this blog why you should choose a water cooler supplier who is a BWCA member.
Whether your a local SME or a big corporation in a city such as Bristol, London, Manchester when your deciding to get a water cooler for your workplace, there are some facts that one should be aware of before. When selecting a water cooler supplier, you should choose one that is a member of the British Water Cooler Association (BWCA).
But why choose a water cooler company that is a BWCA member? Simple; because each member must adhere to strict by-laws, codes of practice and regulations which are annually checked to ensure that they meet these requirements of membership. Therefore, by choosing a member of the British Water Cooler Association you are receiving a guarantee of quality, safety and environmental responsibility.
An Accredited BWCA Membership is your guarantee of:
- Quality and Safety: Members have their water source and bottling plants checked and assured for quality and hygiene, sanitation and maintenance programmes, which ensures that you will be guaranteed a premium quality product. Members will also adhere to strict standards that will ensure that they provide a guarantee of product safety and quality, supported by an impeccable level of service
- Audit Programme: All members of the BWCA will also adhere to strict annual audits, that are relevant to their specific activity be it bottling, distributing or supply of industry products.
- Sanitisation Programme: BWCA Distributor members are also mandated to carry out regular sanitisation and hygiene visits to their coolers. This will ensure that your product is safe to use as well as maintaining its quality.
- Training: Members of the BWCA will ensure that all their staff have mandatory training in hygiene awareness, food safety and HACCP for Distribution Depot Managers and Bottling Plant Operation. WRAS and Crisis Management will also be undertaken by members to ensure that they meet the audit requirements and continue to provide a premium quality service and product.
- Environmentally Friendly Practices: BWCA mandates that its members follow guidelines on the disposal of coolers and related products at the end of their life to meet the European Legislation.
Therefore, by choosing a water cooler supplier who is a member of the British Water Cooler Association, then you are ensuring that you will receive an impeccable level of service and product. This will allow you to gain the most from your water cooler and result in keeping yourself and your colleagues well hydrated so you can perform to your best levels. So that is why you should choose a water cooler supplier who is a BWCA member.
If you have any further questions about anything then do not hesitate to contact us.