For over twenty years' we have been supplying businesses with their water dispensers, bottled water coolers and instant hot water dispensers. We have grown to become one of largest local water cooler suppliers, offering a full range of bottled and mains fed water coolers, hot water dispensers, and water fountains.
Our 100% natural Cornish pure spring water is bottled exclusively for ourselves and as such is not available anywhere else.
We are approved by the British Water Cooler Association (BWCA). This gives you the reassurance that our bottling, installation and maintenance procedures are carried out to the highest hygiene and quality standards.
- Wide Range of Bottled, Mains Fed Watercoolers and Hot Water Dispensers
- Unlimited Warranty
- 100% natural, pure spring water
- Free scheduled delivery
- Superior filter change program
- A range of bottled water sizes
- Environmentally friendly recyclable bottles and cups
If you would like any help or advice please give us a call on 01392 877172.
Why Businesses Choose Thirsty Work
Wide Range of Water Dispensers
Thirsty Works water coolers and water dispensers come in a range of free-standing or countertop models. We offer customers a wide range of designs and styles of water dispensers, so you can find a dispenser to suit your workplace. Additionally, we offer businesses a range of dispensers, which can provide endless cold water, with additional hot and sparkling options available to. So, if you’re looking for an office water cooler or dispenser which will provide the highest quality of refreshing water for your workplace, then Thirsty Work have got what you are looking for. Find the right dispenser by looking at our product range, or contact us directly for expert advice.
Service & Aftercare
Whether it’s a bottled water cooler, or mains fed dispenser, our installation process, servicing package and aftercare have been designed to give you total peace of mind. As a BWCA member all water coolers and dispensers are installed by fully qualified engineers, guaranteeing that you will receive hassle free installation of your machine. Our maintenance packages included in the rental of the unit, include twice yearly servicing, filter changes, all parts, and any deliveries or call outs. So, if you’re looking for an office water cooler with a service that is hassle free for you, then Thirsty Work is the best water cooler supplier for you. Talk to our team of water experts by contacting us, to find out more about our servicing & aftercare package.
At Thirsty Work, we dedicate our efforts and resources to developing advanced technologies, systems and solutions for our customers. Here are some of the ways we ensure our products and services are environmentally friendly and sustainable
- Recycling – Our bottles are refillable and are reused many times as they are able to go through a full sanitisation programme. When they reach the end of their lifecycle they are chipped to be recycled and never go to landfill. Our mains fed filters are made from ceramic and carbon and therefore are 100% recyclable. We also aim to use ecologically sound recyclable packaging materials.
- Distribution Efficiency – Leading fleet technology combined with active management means we are able to ensure we distribute our products in the most efficient way possible.
- Energy Reduction – We are committed to constantly reducing all aspects of our environmental impact, from eliminating landfill waste to reducing our overall CO2 emissions.
- Managing the Natural Resources – We do not waste any of the natural spring water from our spring, by ensuring any unused water from the bottling plant is returned back onto the Aquifer to continue nature’s cycle.
If you are interested to find out more information, then visit our environmental policy page.
Thirsty Work intend to make pure, clean and great tasting drinking water affordable for all businesses across the UK. With our affordable and innovative water dispensers and water coolers we are able to deliver our customers pure water in every cup. By choosing Thirsty Work as your water dispenser service provider, we eliminate the need to buy, transport and store bottled water, making it a viable economical solution for your businesses drinking water. If you are interested in finding out how our services could save you money, then do contact one of our water experts for advice.