Why should businesses rent a water cooler? Whether you’re a large corporation or a local SME, renting a water cooler or dispenser from a local water cooler supplier is often a much more commercially viable option, because when you rent a water cooler you receive a full upkeep and delivery service, full warranty and a dedicated company who will be able to support you with your hydration needs.
This level of expertise and service will allow you to have a hassle free and more cost-effective experience with your water cooler, resulting in you saving money but also being able to focus your valuable time on more worthwhile tasks for your business, and as they say time is money!
The Advantages of Renting a Water Cooler
Full service & aftercare included – When you rent a water cooler with us, our packages are designed to give you total peace of mind, by covering all aspects, this includes:
- Regular Filter Replacement – After a while the water cooler system can form a ‘bio film’ over the mechanics of the machine which can attract bacteria. As part of your service, our team of engineers will change the filter on your water cooler every 6 months, ensuring the water cooler system stays clean and hygienic. Our filtration technology is also designed to provide you with the highest quality of water, which is all included when you rent a water cooler.
- Regular Sanitisation – As a qualified British Water Cooler Association (BWCA) member we are independently audited against their own high standards, meaning the service we provide is of the highest standard within the industry. As part of our service one of our drivers will regularly come and sanitise your water cooler to the BWCA standard. This sanitisation programme which only comes with a rented cooler will ensure you water cooler is clean and safe to drink, allowing you to enjoy the highest quality of water.
- Breakdown Cover – Our water coolers rarely breakdown or malfunction but when they do, they need to be repaired or replaced. As part of our service we will come out and repair or replace your water cooler which is all covered with your rental agreement. Whereas if you owned the machine, it means finding a repair company, and possibly having to find the money to replace it. This all takes time and effort which can be avoided when you rent a water cooler from us.
- Delivery and Installation – buying your own water cooler is all well and good, but are you confident to install it correctly? How do you know it is all working properly? As part of our rental agreement, customers will have their machines installed and delivered without paying anything extra or having the hassle and worry.
- Monthly Rental Payments – when renting a water cooler, there is an agreement that clearly sets out everything that you need to know, such as how much you will be paying each month. So rather than being hit with one lump sum payment, this allows you to have smaller monthly payments which will improve your businesses cash flow.
- Extra Options – Also when you rent a water cooler with Thirsty Work at the end of the agreement or at some point within it, you could upgrade the machine and still receive all the service. But when you buy a water cooler, you have it until it stops working at which point you would have to buy a new one.
- Stress and Hassle Free – Frankly, renting a water cooler is far less effort and far less stressful than being responsible for buying a water cooler. At Thirsty Work, we strive to make everything easy for you, which is why we deliver a full service and take care of every aspect to do with your water cooler, giving you a hassle and stress-free experience.
So whether you chose a bottled water cooler or a mains fed water cooler to rent, you can be sure that you will be provided with a high quality hydration solution for your clients and colleagues alike, without the costs and hassle associated with buying a water cooler.
If you have any further enquiries about anything then don’t hesitate to contact us