Why You Should Rent a Water Cooler
Posted on August 23rd 2017 by Will Vickery
Whether you're a big corporation in a city like Bristol, London or Manchester or a local SME we see many businesses consider buying water coolers, but are then put off by the cost and hassle of the upkeep.
So, for many businesses, renting a water cooler or dispenser from a local water cooler supplier would be a much more viable option, because when you rent a water cooler with Thirsty Work you receive a full upkeep and delivery service that are all included in the agreed price of the agreement. This will allow you to have a hassle free and more cost-effective experience with your water cooler, resulting in you saving money but also being able to focus your valuable time on a more worthwhile task for your business, and as they say time is money!
At Thirsty Work, we offer a large range of bottled water coolers and mains fed water coolers , that can be freestanding or countertop. Our large range of water coolers allow you to choose the perfect water cooler to suit your office space and requirements, whilst keeping your staff well hydrated so they can perform their best work for you. But before renting your water cooler, with Thirsty Work you can have the water cooler on a 10 day free trial, allowing you to test the water cooler so you can be sure that it will be ideal for your business, without having to pay anything.
The Advantages of Renting a Water Cooler
Full service included – all our packages when you rent a cooler include a full service, this includes:
- Regular filter replacement – After a while the water cooler system can form a ‘bio film’ over the mechanics of the machine which can attract bacteria. As part of our service our team of drivers will change the filter on your water cooler every 6 months, ensuring the water cooler system stays clean and hygienic.
- Regular Sanitisation – As a qualified British Water Cooler Association (BWCA) member we are independently audited against their own high standards, meaning the service we provide is of the highest standard within the industry. As part of our service one of our drivers will regularly come and sanitise your water cooler through the system, taps and drip tray to the BWCA standard. This will fully sanitise all the systems of your water cooler to ensure that you are always drinking clean and good tasting water.
- Breakdown cover – Our water coolers rarely breakdown or malfunction but when they do, they need to be repaired or replaced. As part of our service we will come out and repair or replace your water cooler within 2 to 3 working days. Whereas if you owned the machine, it means finding a repair company, and possibly having to find the money to replace it. This all takes time and effort which can be avoided when you rent a water cooler from us.
- Delivery and installation – buying your own water cooler is all well and good, but are you confident to install it correctly? How do you know it is all working properly? As part of our rental agreement, customers will have their machines installed and delivered without paying anything extra or having the hassle and worry.
- Monthly rental payments – when renting a water cooler, there is an agreement that clearly sets out everything that you need to know, such as how much you will be paying each month. So rather than being hit with one lump sum payment, this allows you to have smaller monthly payments which will improve your businesses cash flow.
- Extra Options – Also when you rent a water cooler with Thirsty Work at the end of the agreement or at some point within it, you could upgrade the machine and still receive all the service. But when you buy a water cooler, you have it until it stops working and then you have to pay a full upfront sum again to buy another one, which is bad for your businesses cash flow, but also a lot of stress and hassle.
- Stress and Hassle Free – Frankly, renting a water cooler is far less effort and far less stressful than being responsible for buying a water cooler. At Thirsty Work, we strive to make everything easy for you, which is why we deliver a full service and take care of every aspect to do with your water cooler, giving you a hassle and stress-free experience.
So whether you chose a bottled water cooler or a mains fed water cooler to rent, you can be sure that you will be provideed with high quality hydration for your clients and colleagues alike, without the costs and hassle associated with buying a water cooler, which will save you money and time, making it a smart investment for your business.
If you have any further enquiries about anything then don’t hesitate to contact us.